Are you up for this?
Interested in learning how to code but can’t commit to attending physical sessions? We’ve got you covered!
We are interested in you if:
1. You are a female who is at least 16 years old.
2. You have access to a laptop and reliable internet connection
3. You are able to commit to all online sessions during the 6-month period.
4. You are able to commit to completing all activities including studying all course materials, participating in group work, submitting assignments and community service projects.
5. You are interested in applying the skills you have learnt during sessions by taking up a full-time job in a tech company or starting a tech company
1. Equipping you with the knowledge and skills to be a top-notch developer.
2. Access to a community of inspiring ladies who can collaborate with you on future projects and take really cool selfies with you.
3. Opportunity to earn money through freelancing, internship, remote or full-time jobs in tech firms.
4. One-on-one mentorship by industry experts.
5. Access to our online learning portal.
6. Career support services including how to ace a technical interview, how to start a tech company, etc.
7. Further training in emerging technologies like data science, internet of things, artificial intelligence and others.
8. Access to resources that will be instrumental to your personal and professional development.
9. Improving soft skills like presentation, project management, teamwork, critical thinking and networking.
10. Increased visibility.