It's going to be awesome!
Developers in Vogue is offering an exciting opportunity to young women to learn how to innovate using technology. The sessions are a combination of on-site, online and group projects. Participants are expected to complete all course modules before graduating to the next stage of the programme.
For physical bootcamps, we are currently able to accept applications from females resident in Ghana. Applicants are not required to have prior knowledge of coding. We are interested in you if:
You are a female who is at least sixteen (16) years old
You are able to bring a laptop for all on-site sessions.
You are interested in applying the skills you have obtained during sessions either through freelancing, working in or starting a tech firm or mentoring younger ladies in tech
You are able to commit to completing all activities including participating in group work, submitting assignments and community service projects
You are able to commit to all online sessions and onsite sessions
1. Equipping you with the knowledge and skills to be a top-notch tech innovator.
2. Access to a community of inspiring women who can collaborate with you on future projects and take really cool selfies with you.
3. Opportunity to earn money through freelancing, internship, remote or full-time jobs in tech firms.
4. One-on-one mentorship by industry experts.
5. Access to our online learning portal.
6. Career support services including how to ace a technical interview, how to start a tech company, etc.
7. Further training in emerging technologies like data science, internet of things, artificial intelligence and others.
8. Access to resources that will be instrumental to your personal and professional development.
9. Improving soft skills like presentation, project management, teamwork, critical thinking and networking.
10. Increased visibility.
10. Increased visibility
We are currently accepting applications for She Loves Innovation, a bootcamp we’re having in partnership with General Electric. If interested, please register today